Jun 19, 2016

Status of This Blog

I'm on school holiday! :D
Currently making on a full set Deck of an archetype consist of 40 Main Deck, and 15 (can be 30) Extra Deck cards. Pics are all complete. Only needs to write eff and ATK/DEF points. Sorry for many suspended cards I've planned :'v From here on out I'll be making more readable (I hope) cards to be printed, and the quality of the bigger size in computer isn't as good as before! Well, the main reason is because I moved onto another place to make cards.

I will fix broken mp3 links if I've time, I'll re-edit some songs that have bad sounds.. Do you know what? It feels so bad to hear my edited songs from a long time ago because I hadn't had many experienced back then @.@

Today I prefer to fix the songs' links xD Tomorrow will start editing cards again.
About the song:
(+) aLIEz added
(+) Chikyuu Saigo no Kokuhaku added
(+) Paranoia added
(+) Reupload dead link for some songs

(+) Add "Bad" mark on bad edited songs
(-) I can't fix "Ai no Scenario", one of the singer must be changed I think @.@
(-) Haven't fixed bad songs

No comments:

Post a Comment